Welcome to ToTG!



March 12, 2009

Emma? Sona? Sybil?

Hello. Please do not be surprised this message is not spam mailing.

You probably will be very surprised that I write you a letter. But yesterday, I was surprised, too, when my e-mail address, came a letter, which said about love, about the feelings among people. The main motto of this letter was the phrase «Looking for love and you will be happy». I liked the letter.

In the list of e-mail address, I saw your e-mail and decided to write to you. Perhaps you are looking for love? Maybe this letter - the fate? I do not know how the man who sent me the letter, hear my personal e-mail. But I think it is not important. The most important thing is that now I can write you a letter.

You know, I want you to learn more. But first, I want to tell a little about me. My name is Sona. I'm from Armenia. I am 27 years old. I have never been married and have no children. I am pretty, quiet, kind and sociable girl. I would be interested to talk with you and know you closer. I compose their communication with the primary objective - creating serious relationships. Relations without deception, without any games. I want to find this man who can love and respect me. I hope that you just want to find their love?

I believe in romantic relationships, appearance and age is not the most important thing. The most important thing is that people know how to love and respect on this! I have different hobbies and interests, among them -sports, cooking, reading, music. Of particular interest to me a matter of housekeeping, cleaning the house. I like to experiment in the kitchen. I love animals. I am leading a healthy lifestyle. I do not smoke nor drink alcohol.

My new friend, can you tell me about you? I want you to learn more. The following letters, I will tell you about me, in more detail.

Please reply only to my personal e-mail: emma6mura@gmail.com

Of course, I will send you a lot of my photos, of whom you know my life. In my photo showing all the moments of my life - joy, muse, and even in some sad moments. I eagerly await your response will be. I really want you to learn more. Please do not forget about me.

Your new friend,
Emma.



Dear Emma...or Sona,

I never sent you an email, but I appreciate yours because it allows me to post the email addy and the one from which it was sent.

Funny thing about these mails; they're nearly all the same. All of you women are around 27 years old and are pretty (and some of you flatter yourselves) and love to do housework.

If you saw my house you'd change your tune, lemme tell ya.

Now, if your daddy owns a liquor store, you'll get my interest.

I try to poke fun at these mails, but they're so identical I'm having problems finding new things to ridicule. Actually, I post them as an excuse to put the email addresses on the 'net in hope the spambots will nab 'em and deluge your inbox just as they do mine.

"You want me to learn more."??? Sorry dear heart, ya can't teach an old dog new tricks and this particular old dog is wise to yours.

Always,
Mike

P.S. The "Sybil" reference might've gone over your head, sorry.

Here's your pimp's address: a-hansen@acecomnet.com

OTOH, if you can dance like THIS, then I might be interested:


2 comments:

Bernardo said...

hi there!
came to your blog when i received a email JUST like that, but her name is Emma, form armenia and 28yo.
from Noreen Walton roysto@brel.com and said for me to reply to this email: armemmamur@gmail.com
but no photo included :(

i see that you answered her, have you got any more response?
i don't see the point of such email, of course it has some meaning.... wich i don't get it...

cya!

Mike said...

Hi bea; I don't really respond to them, just in this blog and as I said, I try to poke fun of them. There are several other posts of this type I've made in the last couple of months.

As you can see, I post the email addresses so the spambots will pick them up and send THEM emails.

I am sure that, if you started to correspond with them, you'd be strung along and eventually they'd hit you up for money. After all, that's the point of most spam isn't it, to separate you from your cash?

Thanks for posting! Come back when you can stay a while!