Welcome to ToTG!



October 10, 2009

Hair's My Quiz Results




You Are a Mustache



You are eccentric and even a bit of a weirdo. You are a bit out of step with the mainstream, and you honestly don't care.

You have cultivated some unusual interests and practices. And you definitely have a sense of personal style that's highly unique.

You have a bizarre sense of humor. No one ever really gets when you are joking, and you tend to laugh at things that other people don't find funny.

You approach the world with sincerity. The problem is, no one else understands that you're being genuine.





Wow, big surprise considering I've had a moustache pretty much since I turned 18. I bet I haven't shaved it off more than a half-dozen times, and always started growing it again immediately after whacking it off.

No comments: