Ouch. At least he still has one. OTOH, he'll never be able to again say "Y'know, I'd give my right testicle to...."
Suing for the loss of a testicle - can't say as I blame him. I'd just hope the lost testicle wouldn't be introduced as evidence in court.
He's really lucky to have lost just the one. If he'd lost both, he would have to change his name to "Sue".
I published this post, then remembered a joke. (What else is new?)
Two cannibals had ambushed a missionary and had sat down to eat him. One cannibal told the other that when they ate someone, he always got less because the other ate faster and always got to eat more. They agreed to start on opposite ends and finish off in the middle.
Munching along, the cannibal who started at the head said to the one who started at the feet: "Hey, how's it goin'?"
"I'm having a ball!" replied the other cannibal.
"Slow down!" admonished the one cannibal. "You're still eating too fast!"
Update: saw this article earlier: Crocodile bites off man's testes
Wow, my internet has been going nuts here lately. Just saw this recommendation when I was shopping Amazon earlier.
3B Scientific W43014 Testicle Self Exam Form
Wonder if they know something I don't?
Wow, too strange. Got this email earlier:
1. The sport of choice for the urban poor is BASKETBALL.
2. The sport of choice for maintenance level employees is BOWLING.
3. The sport of choice for front-line workers is FOOTBALL.
4. The sport of choice for supervisors is BASEBALL.
5. The sport of choice for middle management is TENNIS.
6. The sport of choice for corporate executives and officers is GOLF.
THE AMAZING CONCLUSION:
The higher you go in the corporate structure, the smaller your balls become.