Welcome to ToTG!



November 25, 2014

No Posts Yesterday

Missed posting in this blog yesterday and missed posting or doing much else online, either. I did manage to post the trivia from my calendar Saturday without falling over. 

It started late Thursday, a scratchy throat, low-grade fever, some dry coughing and the last couple of days there's also been dizziness and I felt like I had been pummeled by a heavyweight boxer.  So, I stayed in bed all weekend (and most of yesterday) and watched seasons 2 & 3 of Dexter.

There was a point when I felt so bad I wouldn't have minded if ol' Dex paid me a visit. 

3 comments:

Alison said...

Hope you're feeling better and you have enjoyed your Thanksgiving Mike , did you go to your sister to eat ?

Mike said...

I feel a little better, Alison. I guess that could be "a lot better" actually, if you wanted to talk in degrees of pain. I still feel like a bucket of hammered assholes, but I feel so much better than I did a few days ago.

No, sis lives 300+ miles away, so I'm just staying home, watching football (if the feed comes up) and eating some deli chicken and a nice pasta dish w/ cheese and broccoli. I'm not very hungry, though, so it's just as well I'm not sitting down to a huge holiday meal.

First time I've been sick in years and years, was surprising when I started feeling bad.

sharintexas said...

Your sister would have taken care of you if you had been here---I am a nurse if you remember! I hope you are feeling better now, Mike.