Welcome to ToTG!



April 28, 2015

Burrito Bummer

Odd 404 page on Nerdist, found after clicking a link on Wiki about X Company, a new series on CBC.

Now I want to run down to the nearest Allsups and get one of their burritos.  They're not bad...if you drench them in about a half dozen of the little hot sauce packets.  Like their corn dogs, I always ask when they were made (cooked) because if they're more than six/seven hours old, they turn to nasty mush inside.  I've brought corn dogs home that I could drive a nail with.


3 comments:

Carolea said...

Alex does not like taco bell. We go to this small place thats ran by real Mexicians. they are cheap also. but I like hamburger in my tacos not mystery meat or chicken or pork. I do like fish tacos. On the bright side they had real coke in glass bottles. I have given up on soda except once a month or so have some RC.

Mike said...

I don't eat at Taco Bell much, Beary - it's been months and months, maybe even a couple of yrs. I'm with you, I prefer authentic Mexican food, but to be honest, it's not my favorite type of ethnic eats...that's Chinese.

I just finished up a 2L Diet Coke, took me several days - I just had a craving for one. I drink water and tea mostly. Those Mexican sodas are good and up until recently, were made with cane sugar and not HFCS - I believe that's changing, though.

Do you have a Moon Pie w/ your RC? - grin-

Carolea said...

No moon pie! I do have a Little Debbie!