Welcome to ToTG!



December 13, 2015

unhearit


I was complaining on Facebook yesterday about hearing The Little Drummer Boy at the grocery store and not being able to get it out of my head - it became an "earworm".  While it eventually went away, I could have used this website.

From the site
: We created this site for those of you that have a song stuck in your head and you can't get it out no matter what you do. Using the latest in reverse-auditory-melodic-unstickification technology, we've been able to allow our users to “unhear” songs by hearing equally catchy songs. So really all we're doing is making you forget your old song by replacing it with another one... sorry.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Haha well i don't know if this site is going to be so helpful, it's not such a bad thing though to have music in your head is it ,unless we are supposed to be concentrating on another thing ( like work )
I do sometimes get cross with myself if i can'g get past the first lines of the song, or i should say the catch chorus bits .
I work with another 2 girls in the room ,we all like music ,old and new , and sometimes its funny as one of us will start and then someone else will do the next line and so on , we even hear a word or subject that will prompt a song from us , I have to admit i love music .
Hope you are well Mike , we are off to the UK for just a week this year ,mostly to see my parents as they are getting on and they haven't managed to come to Cyprus like they used to a few years back .