Welcome to ToTG!



May 23, 2016

What's Sexy About Your Name?

You Are Passionate Sexy

You are sexy because you are torrid. You are a fiery lover.

You have an extremely high sex drive. And you don't do much to control it.

You crave variety and excitement. If someone interests you, you'll pursue them... full force.


Your passion is all consuming. There's nothing that can quell your sexual energy.

Sexual freedom is very important to you. You don't like following rules.


You feel that anything between consenting adults should be fair game.

 



Sometimes these quizzes are spot-on and others...well, not so much. I'm not sure about this one.  I'd say some of it is true - and I'll leave you to speculate on just what that is - and some of it would be nothing more than wishful thinking if I said it about myself.

There's one thing, however, that I disagree with and that's the "There's nothing that can quell your sexual energy.".  Oh, I can think of several things, but a "a bucket of cold water" is my first thought. 

How about "You don't like following rules."? Well, there's some rules, the laws of physics...such as standing up in a hammock, y'know what I mean?

Plus, "You are a fiery lover."  What's that mean?  Smoking during AND after?

No comments: