Welcome to ToTG!



June 17, 2016

Long Time

Wow, just noticed how long it had been since my last post.  In my defense, I was offline for the better part of the last five days because my modem was fried by a nearby lightning strike.   I was relieved it was just the modem and not my computer and especially since my 'puter and several peripherals are on the same circuit.

Wussy AT&T modem, anyway.

Anyway...it's not as though I really do much with this pathetic excuse for a blog nor that I have loads of visitors to keep entertained.  It's always only been a "hobby", something to do to amuse myself.  It's really just an ersatz means of being creative, typing out some stupid words or embedding a video and pressing "Send" and having it post and then looking at it and saying to myself "Wow, I created something."

I'm sure it's something a trained ape could do.

I don't get all that many unique visitors and the last time I checked, this blog was ranked something like 12,456,738th in the world, so....

All that said, if anyone has been disappointed by my lack of posts, I promise I'll try to do better.  For those of you who have been disappointed by a lack of any creative content....well, keep checking in because I might accidentally post something worth reading.

Not that I ever have, but there's always hope, huh?

1 comment:

sharintexas said...

Please continue keeping me entertained. I always enjoy coming by to see whats on your mind.