Welcome to ToTG!



September 1, 2017

Thanks, Mavis!

From the spam folder:

Mavis Wanczyk Foundation

Re: Donation

Greetings To You,

My Name is Mavis wanczyk , the winner of the Power ball jackpot of $ $758.7 million  in the AUGUST 24, 2017, My jackpot was a gift from God to me hence my Entire family/foundation has AGREED to do this. My foundation is donating $500,000.00USD to you. please contac maviswanczyk123@gmail.com for full details and please accept this token as a gift from me and my family.

Read more: http://money.cnn.com/2017/08/23/news/powerball-700-million-jackpot/index.html

 Best Regards,
 Mavis Wanczyk



 I looked at the source of the original email and found this IP#:

182.71.169.4

A quick search gave me this information when I looked up the domain:

Hostname: mx2.combinabpmnet.com
Domain: combinabpmnet.com
Organization: Bharti Airtel
Location: Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi, India


And as I always do, I'm publishing the email addresses for when the spambots will trawl this post and hopefully the spammers/scammers will get loads of scam spam.

But yeah, if I ever win a huge lottery jackpot like this, I'm gonna dole out a half million bucks to random total strangers.

Maybe the spammer/scammers are trying to get enough money together to buy a convenience store?



4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

We need to pass a law that lets us stone you spamming assholes to death.

Dr Purva Pius said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike said...

Or, gut you and throw you in the shark tank.