Welcome to ToTG!



October 19, 2007

Walmart Ain't Sweet

I'm getting extremely annoyed with my local Walmart. Over the course of the last year, they've had the big bags of Splenda on their shelves exactly once. They've got the smaller sizes, the boxes with the individual packages, plus the sugar/Splenda mixes (what's up with that?) but not the large size bag.

I would prefer buying my sweetener there instead of the grocery store as I can save a buck a bag at Walmart. At least the last time I spent an extra dollar I got a free Koolaid spoon.

I did purchase a new item from Splenda, a nifty little dispenser that, with one click, drops a tiny pellet that's equiv. to one half a teaspoon of sugar. For some reason I always think of rabbits pooping in my coffee when I sweeten it.

Just as well, I guess, that I have to monitor my Splenda intake; some say it's toxic.

No comments: