Welcome to ToTG!



April 22, 2016

Ball


Play Ball!

This is one of those games that is simple, yet maddeningly frustrating.

Using your cursor that's "tethered" to the ball, flick it up and click on it and the ball will change colors.

Easier said than done, and not easy to do several times in a row.

A friend of mine sent me the link to this game and it reminded me of when I had an MSN Group that found these types of games, zipped them up with the page and instructions, even included screenshots to promote them.

(It - the group - was a resounding failure, but that's another story)

When I'd find a game like this, I would write the webmaster, tell him what I wanted to do, ask his permission to redistribute his game. More often than not, they'd give permission, sometimes stipulating certain things such as what websites were prohibited from using the games.

I liked this game, so I "dug" the shockwave file out of my Temporary Internet Folder and made my own page so I can play it anytime I like.

I wondered if the site had more games, so I clicked on over to the index page, found out it was a forum for techie types, no other links to other games or cool things.

I did see this graphic and it made me literally lmao:

No comments: