Welcome to ToTG!



August 28, 2009

500 Colored Pencils



From the website:

What would one color be without 499 others?

Introducing 500 Colored Pencils: the only set in the world that matches the span and wonder of human creativity.

Express whatever you dream, with beautiful visual precision.

Each pencil is its own story. A unique hue with an inventive name to inspire the far corners of your creativity.

Together, the colors suggest infinite possibilities.



Quite a few colors I've never seen before; lettuce, mermaid's gown and tragedy. (wow, a color for my love life!!!)

You can have the entire set sent to you, 25 pencils at a time, over the course of 20 months. Each month's shipment will set you back 33 bucks.

Uh, I believe if I need to draw something I will go down to the Dollar Store and buy the Made-in-China off-brand crayons.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Beautiful range of colors but wow, that's expensive for colored pencils.
Coll's really into to art, her latest thing is oil pastels. I finally broke down and bought her a nice set because she's growing up enough to use them with out trashing them.