Welcome to ToTG!



November 16, 2010

Beer Gear

I got a Coors gear catalog in the mail yesterday; I was surprised at how much all the stuff cost - tshirts for $18.50, sweatshirts for forty bucks and up, etc. There was even a Coors beer can mini-fridge for $180 (plus shipping and handling!). (online store)

I'll never buy any beer or liquor shirts; I've got loads left over from when I worked at the pkg. store...and I got those for free. I still get some free stuff now 'n then because when I see one of the vendors at the grocery store I ask 'em if they've got anything. Most of the time they don't - they tell me that part of the budget has been cut way back - but sometimes they do.

What gets me is that, if I bought something, it'd be free advertising for them. Seems like they should furnish the clothing and pay me!

No comments: