Welcome to ToTG!



August 5, 2011

The Quiz Cheated FOR Me

I've got a method for choosing answers on the ToTG quiz; I quickly read the question, then read the multiple choice options. There is usually one answer that doesn't belong - it's silly, or has nothing to do with the question. I then try to choose from the remaining three...I get some wrong, but the method usually works.

Of course, there are categories that suit me better than the other players and some that they know better than me. When I get Broadway musical questions, I've had pretty good luck with choosing - if they're options - either "Cats" or "Phantom of the Opera"

My next-to-the last question was one such example.  I didn't recognize the actors, so I took a guess at "Cats".  The last question was a gimme, considering that I basically had the answer given to me in the previous question.

Click for larger view










Since the previous question's options had only "Cats" in common with the last, it was a no-brainer! I aced today's quiz, thanks to a lucky guess on #9 and the similar last question.

No comments: