Welcome to ToTG!



October 5, 2011

Tea For Me



You Are English Breakfast Tea





You tend to have rather traditional views of love. You are faithful and willing to work hard in a relationship.

Hard working and ambitious, you can survive in the most cut throat work environment.

You're steady, organized, and determined to achieve your dreams.

People can count on you. You take duties and responsibilities seriously.


Except for the first paragraph, none of the rest of the results are really true about me. English Breakfast tea really IS my favorite type of tea, though. I love Earl Grey tea, too.

Love tea, but never cared to add milk. That must be a British thing because I've never, ever known an American to add milk to tea.

3 comments:

sharintexas said...

I love hot tea when it's cold outside. Especially any kind with spice or mint. But I have never ever even thought about adding milk. Not MY "cup of tea."

Mike said...

I love hot tea, even during summer mornings. I like iced tea too, but when people prepare it they put in WAY too much sugar. Of course now I use Splenda or the like, but I've always liked adding my own sugar. The problem is that sugar doesn't dissolve very readily in cold liquids. I learned how to make a simple syrup and used to use that when I drank iced tea.

Helen added milk to her tea. We were at Palo Duro Canyon once when she visited and wanted a cup of hot tea. They had tea bags, then she wanted some milk in it; she settled for non-dairy creamer. I've tried it, but it's not my "cuppa" either. She never had iced tea until she ate w/ us over at momma's.

Thanks f/ posting!

Carolea said...

In the winter I like hot herb tea, or real. Earl Grey always makes Me think of Star Trek. At McD's or so on You can get unsweetened ice tea, it really tastes like watered down junk.