Welcome to ToTG!



January 30, 2012

Problems With Quiz

Well, more problems than I usually have. Most of the other can be chalked up to stupidity and ignorance, but this one is beyond my control. (come to think of it, so are the others) I tried to play earlier and got an error message that said the site was too busy. I waited an hour, then tried again and got this one:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

I hope that the clock isn't still running after one of my first attempts; it looked as though the site was going to load, but after about a minute or so, I gave up. I will try again later.

Update: I just tried again and got this error msg.:

FunTrivia.com We are temporarily experiencing some technical issues. Please try back later. We apologize for any inconvenience!

I had gone to Down or Not just to make sure it wasn't something on my end. When it said FunTrivia was up, I went to the site (not ToTG Trivia Tournament) and got the above msg. Oh well.

5 comments:

chocobear said...

I know ... not sure what to do with my time.

Barb said...

Yeah, I got that internal error message too.

Barb said...

oh my! I went back just now and played. Got an OK score but check out this for a time!

You took 49072 seconds to complete this quiz.

It's been running since this morning :-S

Mike said...

Mine was less time,Barb, but at least you had a score; I got zero points.

Maria said...

This is a great article that simplifies what is needed in induction training. Quizzes are so important in making training materials more visually appealing and help in enhancing the training procedure more efficiently.
___________________
Employee Engagement Programs