Welcome to ToTG!



April 24, 2012

Firefox Make Link Add-on

I've had this new computer for a little over a week now and have been trying to d/l all my programs I like.  Some were free when I downloaded them and are now not free. -sigh- I guess I'll either have to fork over the cash or learn to live without them. 

I've also been trying to configure my Firefox browser the way I like it.  I hadn't noticed until the last post but when I tried to make a link, I discovered I hadn't d/l the "Make Link" add-on.

It's the most handy add-on, especially for blogging or posting in forums.  All you have to do is highlight the text you want to add a link to, then right click and select the type of code you want:



As you can see, there are several options; the html code works here in Blogger, but there are several forums I frequent that use the forum code or BB (bulletin board) code.  It's quicker than using a rich text editor.

A great add-on and I highly recommend it.

Make Link

No comments: