Welcome to ToTG!



March 4, 2013

Attention!

That's what someone needs to say to me sometimes, esp. in regards to this blog. I've been trying to keep "fresh" content as so to keep my thousands hundreds dozens of three regular readers entertained, but have been slacking off here lately.  I've got a bunch of stuff to post, especially trivia, but I just can't work up the motivation.  I could post a quiz, but I don't like to do too many of those, or a video, but I don't like putting more than a couple on one "page".   I probably should get out and take some photos, but I think I've photographed everything in a hundred mile radius - twice.

For the first time in months, I even forgot to play the quiz.   Good grief.  I even forgot to visit several of my favorite websites I try to hit every day.

I've also been having more U-Verse problems.   It's really frustrating trying to watch a movie or documentary on Hulu or YouTube and have it stop in the middle, then not being able to pick it up where the connection went offline. I've been checking into other options, but none really sound any better or close to the same cost. 

So, if I don't post, it doesn't mean I'm dead (I hope)...it's just that I'm either experiencing extreme ennui or my connection is playing up.

1 comment:

Carolea said...

I just enjoy reading You Mike. You have talent. Cold damp weather always makes My computer act up. Luckly for Me Joey took some classes and can fix somethings.