Welcome to ToTG!



August 16, 2013

Giddy On Up - Laura Bell Bundy


I was watching another YouTube video and when it ended, one of the recommended videos was I'm No Good (For Ya Baby). (in fact, I liked that song better than the one in the video I posted, but it's not as entertaining) The singer was pretty, but I hadn't heard of her, so a quick search told me she was not only a singer, but an actress and I had seen her in a movie before; she had played the young Sarah Whittle in the 1995 adventure flick Jumanji.


I enjoyed the movie the first time I saw it and sometimes watch it again when it's on the tube. I remember thinking that the girl must have been made up to look like Bonnie Hunt (the actress who played the older Sarah) might have looked at that age, slightly bulbous nose and all. I won't link to any of them, but on the IMDb board for Laura Bell Bundy as well as other forums, her nose has been a big topic of discussion and quite a bit of contention. (Ah, the "joys" of the Internet) It doesn't matter to me if she had a nose job or not, she's a lovely young woman.

No comments: