Welcome to ToTG!



November 1, 2013

Goodbye, iGoogle

As of today, iGoogle is no more.  It's no HUGE loss, but I did enjoy my custom Google search page with local weather, news and sports widgets, along with other custom pages.  That's OK, I found igHome, a similar replacement.

I just hope they don't do away with Blogger; I doubt they will, but I didn't think they'd do away with Google Reader, either. (which was a bigger hassle to replace)

So, goodbye, iGoogle.  Nice knowin' ya.


(as you can see, I have replaced it with the regular Google link)

2 comments:

Carolea said...

I used igoogle. Will miss it,

Mike said...

I will too, but since I signed up at igHome, not as much as I would have.

Funny how all these things started going away after they rolled out Google+. I don't use that, don't much care for it, but they're trying to integrate it into everything they can.