Welcome to ToTG!



May 1, 2015

Orange You Glad?

I post all these quizzes instead of substantial content?

You Are an Orange

You are an easy, breezy kind of person. You are truly happy in this world.

You are genuine about who you are, flaws and all. You love yourself, and others love you as well.

You are unpretentious and delighted with the world. You are never afraid to enjoy yourself and let loose a little.


You don't really like conflict, and you try to smooth over disagreements. You prefer to get back to having fun! 


 



There's probably some truth to these results; I do love oranges and try to keep some at hand all the time, especially the ones grown here in Texas. OTOH, I could probably be any of the other results: grapefuit, lemon or lime...mainly because I like them too, but maybe not because they'd match my personality.

I'm not sure about some of the other results - I think I'm an "easy, breezy kind of person" and I try to be happy. At times I'm full of self-loathing and I KNOW "others love you as well" isn't always true. I do think I'm unpretentious and the world often "delights" me but disappoints me far too often. I honestly don't like conflict, but there are times when I don't feel like smoothing over disagreements.

2 comments:

Carolea said...

grapefruit,You live a very balanced life - and a very active one. You get a lot done.
You are health conscious, and you believe in taking care of yourself. You eat well, exercise, and get plenty of rest.

Some may consider you a perfectionist, but you actually have less stress in your life by getting things right the first time.
You are realistic about what you can get done and where others are in their own journeys. You may be fastidious, but you're also mellow and tolerant. I do like grapefruit, altho haven't had any for years. Some meds I take have warnings not too. We had a tree in a house We used to rent.Plus I haven't been that active in awhile!

Mike said...

My mom used to buy grapefruit for we kids to eat for breakfast - they used to be a lot cheaper than they are now, of course. They were a pain to eat, though - with a teaspoon instead of a grapefruit spoon, there'd be some juice flying into someone's eye early in the morning!

They were so sour, we used to put a couple of heaping teaspoons of sugar on them (prob. offsetting much of the nutrition) Years later I was out on my own and not eating well and bought a bag of them on sale. I sliced one in half, then found out I was out of sugar. I DID have some grenadine syrup from making Tequila Sunrises, so I poured a little on top...and I wouldn't have them any other way now, was delicious, better than sugar.

Thanks for taking the quiz!