Welcome to ToTG!



July 1, 2016

Jewish Drivers

I was just visiting a forum I frequent and while the purpose of the site is about lotteries and not cars,  threads often get side-tracked.  (OFTEN:  just last night I was reading a thread in a Cowboys forum and for some reason the discussion turned to Free Will.  Good Grief)

The topic was "What would be the first thing you'd buy after winning the lottery?" and when one member said he'd replace his old pickup that has 469,000 miles on it, some one asked him how he had managed that and after that, the thread was hijacked. 

I didn't include all of the truck's various mechanical problems in the screen shot of the reply, but it was a typo/misspelling that made me laugh.

I've never known Jewish drivers to be all that reckless or hard on vehicles, but if you say so....

No comments: