Welcome to ToTG!



November 30, 2008

Morse Code Ringtone Generator

From the website:

This page converts text into a morse code ringtone playable on most mobile phones.If your phone can play 'polyphonic' or 'poly' ringtones it should work fine. If your phone has WAP internet access you should be able to download ringtones (for free) directlyfrom this site. You can also play them back and/or save them on your PC or MAC, oruse the Morse2Email feature to send morse messages to other people via email.

This is cool. I don't even have a cell phone, but this makes me want to get one so I can record something rude and have it as my ringtone.

On the other hand, the only people I'd piss off would be ham operators.

Morse Code Ringtone Generator

One free entry in ToTG's "Free Gas for a Month" contest to whoever can decipher the following message:

No comments: