Welcome to ToTG!



March 20, 2010

Having Wonderful Time

Wish you were beer.




You Are Budweiser



You are down to earth, well grounded, and practical. Some may even call you sensible.

You say what you mean and you mean what you say. You're straight shooting and honest.

It's likely that you're more of a productive type than a creative type. You enjoy working hard.

You live in the now and enjoy every moment. You appreciate what you've got, and you're also very humble about what you deserve.





I never would have thought Bud would be the result. I never have really liked it, but as I've grown older, my taste in beer has changed and it might taste differently to me now. I used to be a Coors guy (no "light" for me) but now it tastes like funky water.

It's not that I drink a lot of beer, but when I do, I prefer Chinese beer if I can get it; otherwise I like to drink Rolling Rock or Icehouse. Icehouse isn't the best tasting beer I have ever had, but it's got more alcohol in it than does most other beers.

There's both Icehouse and Rolling Rock in my fridge right now, but other than a six pack of RR I bought a month or so ago, the rest has been in there for a year or longer.

Like I said, I don't drink a lot of beer.

No comments: