Welcome to ToTG!



January 19, 2015

Most Beautiful Eyes in the World


NOTE: Noticed the video had been taken down, so I found another one. Not sure if it's the same one uploaded by someone else, but it's similar...I think. I'm not sure because the original post was from nearly five years ago, 3/13/10.  I'm "bumping" this because of a similar recent post:  The Eyeball Test.



I love women's eyes; they're almost always the female asset that first catches my eye.

(Unless they're not looking, then I glance at their legs.)

While I went back to school a few years ago, I had a job in a liquor store. During slow times there wasn't much to do (actually, if I didn't feel like doing anything, there was ALWAYS something to do, but I drew the line at doing it all) I worked the evening shift and since my boss liked to hire young, single women and didn't much care about any other qualifications, I generally had to relieve people I wasn't fond of working with.

If I grew tired of watching TV during the lulls, I would do most anything to entertain myself. I was reading a woman's magazine and noticed the advert model's beautiful eyes. I remembered a poster I had seen of nothing but eyes, so I thought I'd make something similar, cutting out the parts of the magazines and gluing them onto some stiff white paper.

I got magazines from my mom, some from the laundry and got regular donations from the beauty shop next door. I took my work-in-progress home with me so it wouldn't accidentally get thrown away.(or discarded on purpose, knowing these sorry co-workers I was around) One afternoon when I got there, the girl jumped on me, asking why I was cutting up the magazines before she had a chance to read them. I told her they were mine to do with as I wished. She was taken aback; I'd never been so "rude" to her before.

She then demanded to know what I was snipping out of the magazines. Not bothering to take the time to explain what I was doing, I told her in my best Jack Nicholson "Shining" voice:

"I'm cutting the eyes out of the women's faces."

The look on her face was priceless; pure horror and disgust, as if I'd jumped up on the table and peed in the wedding punch.

She left right away, thank goodness. She quit a couple of weeks later, and that was even better.

5 comments:

sharintexas said...

When I was working at the prison one of the inmates was the guy they called the "Eyeball Killer." He would kill women, mostly prostitutes in the Dallas area and that was his souvenir...taking their eyes. He was a pleasant looking/acting guy and I didn't think too much about it until one day he told me I had pretty eyes......scared the crap out of me.

Mike said...

I probably should not have laughed at that, but I did.

I'd like to see the mf'er that could take you down. I'm not sure he's been born yet.

sharintexas said...

When he said that to me it was like a mask slipped and there was something in his eyes that made your skin crawl. It was like looking into black holes with no feeling, no emotion, no soul to be found. I was glad we were in a controlled environment in broad daylight. As it were I couldn't get away from him fast enough. I was told by one of the officers that worked the psych unit when I first started working at the prison to not try and understand why some of the guys were the way they were. He said "normal" people couldn't understand and if you did...well, you were just as bad as they were. Pretty thought provoking.

Mike said...

And those type of people are the ones that keep me from being totally against the death penalty. It's too bad I'm not King, I would certainly get rid of these type of people.

Science would lead us to believe that these people are "sick" and have a chance of being cured, and there *might* be a few that fit that definition, but I think the rest are pure evil and should be eliminated from society.

Mike said...

"type of people"

Shoot, I only said it twice, I need to add it another time as so to reveal/affirm one of my deepest bigotries.