Welcome to ToTG!



April 28, 2010

Goodnight Tornado

Had this up with a CNN video the other day but thought it might be conflicting w/ the other vids. The problem wasn't that, but one of my own. My YT issues have been fixed.

(well, except for posting too many videos on "one page".)



I've got the posting column set at 500, think it is, and I use vids that are 480 wide w/ the YT code. These tornadovideos.net offerings are usually 560 wide and on up, so I altered this one, hope it renders OK to everyone.

BTW, this Goodnight is not the same as the city downstate; it's a ghost town and parts of the classic movie Hud were filmed there and is also not far from the Groom Cross.

1 comment:

Barb said...

That was really cool video. It's so interesting to watch the funnel change shape as it moves across the landscape. Was unbelievable when it crossed the road right in front of them.
Nice share, glad you were able to convert it so we could see.