Welcome to ToTG!



September 17, 2010

Axed in the Eye

I was at WalMart the other day and stopped at the men's fragrance aisle to look at a new Axe product. I like the stuff, even though the other day I saw a post in a forum where the comment was made "that stinks worse than does five-yr. olds turned loose in the Axe aisle.". I was alone except for a woman looking at the shaving supplies. (she didn't have a beard, so I figured she was buying something for her husband)

I picked up a fragrance I hadn't seen before and lowered my glasses (I need bifocals!) to read the name on the canister, then tried to get a hint of what it smelled like by bringing it up to my nose and sniffing the pinhole where the spray comes out. I couldn't smell anything, so I pushed the button to get a better idea of how it smelled...

...and sprayed it right in my eye!

I dropped the container and yelled, getting the attention of the woman.

"Stuff stinks, don't it?"

No comments: