Welcome to ToTG!



March 5, 2012

Dart the Sheep


How fast are your reactions? Click the tranquilizer button whenever you see a sheep leaving the flock and running for freedom. There are five sheep to stop, but be warned! There's a 3 second penalty if you shoot a dart when no sheep are running.

Dart the Sheep

I've always had pretty good reactions, but according to this game, I'm only a "Bobbing bobcat" and it said I need to improve and should get a cup of coffee. (my avg. time per sheep was .23 seconds)

7 comments:

Barb said...

Off to give it a shot ;-)
I waited until I'd had my morning coffee...ok, coffees.

Barb said...

ok, once I was a bobcat and the second time I was an ambling armadillo. *sniff*

Mike said...

Used to go to a sports bar in Amarillo and they had a reaction machine on the bar - one of the wait staff said I had the fastest times she'd ever seen. I dunno if she was just trying to flatter me in order to get a bigger tip or not. I know I couldn't make any time w/ her.

Anyway, it was fun. Over ten times, my reaction was less than a second total, less than half what I did on this game. This one is a little harder than that one, having to click the mouse. When I had 4R Fun, I had a game like that (think it involved sheep, too, come to think of it) but you could click down on the mouse, then lift off your finger, saved a lot of time.

Thanks f/ playing, thanks f/ posting!

sharintexas said...

I'm just an old slow fart!

Alison said...

I was a slow snail twice but got fast on the 3rd attempt and became a bobbing bobcat ( : , its very addictive.

Carolea said...

It is very cute. Will try playing it later.

Mike said...

I played it again the other morning and got a little bit better, enough to rise one level. The problem w/ the game is how the sheep sometimes bob their heads and will make you think they're starting to run. That costs you a penalty and any chance of getting a good score.