Welcome to ToTG!



January 10, 2014

Not Available

I hate it when one of my YouTube channels posts a new video and I get notified about it ... only to get this message:



In this case, the offending channel is Eagle Rock, which does it far too often for my liking. I'm not understanding just why they do it unless it's to get out of paying royalties.  (I know some other countries censor some or all of YouTube vids and there are reasons we in the U.S. can't get BBC videos) There are ways of appending the URL of the video or using an extension to get around the block, but it's just not worth the hassle. 

1 comment:

Alison said...

I know this is so annoying ,I have lost a lot of my favourite vids because of this. I didn't know there was a way around this ,maybe Chester can help ,but like you say it is probably just too much of a hassle for him .