Welcome to ToTG!



December 15, 2007

It Must Be Hell

Living in New Zealand and Great Britain. The high will be nice enough, but that low temp is gonna be a scorcher.



This is a screenshot from my Excite start page; I have some of my best online friend's weather on it so that even if I don't get an email from them, I can at least have some sort of idea of what sort of day they're having.

I'm sure there's some glitch in the feed for the UK and NZ that put in those extreme numbers. 18,000 + deg. F is hot, "damned" hot, I'd say.

It might very well be that warm there; it's the dreary middle of winter here, but it's summertime in New Zealand. I don't reckon it's THAT hot there, but then again, Annie might be on the warpath and a guy could light a cigarette on her forehead. (if he was stupid enough to try)

And Minnie...well, I've always heard those Essex gals are HOT.


1 comment:

Minnie said...

Youll find out yourself when you come over for visit!!