Welcome to ToTG!



May 19, 2011

There's "P" in Pool

Go figger; before I took the test, I predicted I'd be "Hot Tub"




You Are a Pool





You expect the best from the world. You remain open to life and completely optimistic.

You believe in yourself and the people around you. You know that others can always surprise you.

You are lovable, endearing, and affectionate. People gravitate toward your positive spirit.

You’re very unique, but you meld well with a group. You are easy to get along with.

I haven't been in a swimming pool OR a hot tub in ages. I've never been fond of either, especially because of the chlorine. Oh, I realize they HAVE to put chlorine in both mainly because people don't shower before entering either one. I'd love to have both a pool and a hot tub, but would insist people wash themselves before climbing in. Rules don't stop people from peeing in them, though.

When I was a kid I was kicked out of the city pool for peeing in it. I asked the lifeguard "What's the big deal? Everybody does it!"

"Not from the diving board." she replied.

No comments: