Welcome to ToTG!



December 21, 2011

Little Girlie

Got another one of those "Saw your profile" spam emails this morning. The subject line was "Hulloo!" It had the usual teaser text:

Hi How are you doing? I like your profile.


Want to check out my best private photos?


Email me at selianoy669@hotmail.com and i am going to respond back with my private pics.

And it included this photo: (just barely holds to this blog's "G" rating, I think)



The mail was from "Little Girlie", along with the reply to address - igive2live@gmail.com - and this one also in the text- vdrxiztdy@haverkamp.com

I include the addresses in hopes the email spiders will pick up on them and other spammers will then spam the spammer.

Pretty hot photo, though, but it didn't show her face. I've got a program that will take the embedded information in the photo and will show the other side of it. I'm sure glad I did that before I replied asking for more pics.

4 comments:

Barb said...

She's a keeper!

Unknown said...

OMG i am getting these emails They are SO annoying

cherrypotion said...

I've been getting these Little Girlie e-mails too, and I'm not even a man!

Mike said...

I've noticed sex-themed spam has been decreasing, but ones wanting me to buy time-shares or watches have gone up. The Nigerian-types are still going strong, though...same scam, just the names have changed. I got one today saying he was a soldier in Afghanistan and had a bunch of money he wanted to get back into the U.S.

If I were King, spammers would be dropped into a shark tank.