Welcome to ToTG!



April 4, 2013

Heaven on Earth

Your Heaven on Earth is a Sandy Beach

When you travel, you're not just looking to relax - you're looking to check out completely.

And nothing takes you away from your normal life more than a sandy beach, with the ocean crashing around you.

You love the feeling of the sun on your skin, and you're always up for a little bit of swimming or splashing.


Bonus points if you can stay at an all inclusive resort where your every whim and desire is catered to.

Consider a classic beach destination like Hawaii or the Greek islands for your next vacation. And of course, a luxury hotel.


Or if you want to mix things up a bit, pick a smaller island or a remote part of Asia. Then you'll get a beach to yourself! 



It really would be heavenly if that cute girl was on the beach with me.

2 comments:

Carolea said...

Same as You Mike. My favorite beach is nearby about a 20 minute drive. a family type beach as I am no longer amused by spring breaker types.

sharintexas said...

The sandy beach must be what all the results say. That is about as far from what I want to do as staying at home for vacation would be. I don't care for the water or the heat or the sun beaming down. And wearing a bathing suit is out of the question. Take me to the mountains and I will think I have died and gone to heaven. In fact, when I do die I want to be cremated. I want 1/2 my ashes put on my parents and grandparents grave sites and I want the other 1/2 taken to the mountains. I don't care if it's Colorado, New Mexico, or the Swiss Alps as long as it's the mountains. That's where my soul feels happiest.