Welcome to ToTG!



April 17, 2013

Time Travel - THE BUSEY ZONE

A few weeks ago, one of my cousins posted a quote from Gary Busey on her Facebook wall.  I forget what the quote was, but it was one of those bits of wit from Busey that would make someone think he's a deep thinking philosopher.

Now, I like Busey...at least, I've liked his acting.  I can't say that I know the man other than his appearances on Celebrity Apprentice or Celebrity Rehab or the interviews with him.  He did a lot of drugs earlier in his life and had a horrible motorcycle injury that resulted in him nearly losing his life and in which he sustained some severe brain trauma.  I don't want to diss the man, but I will admit I think he's a strange duck. 

I noticed he had a YouTube channel and I subscribed to it.  I haven't watched all of his posted videos, but I've watched a few and started a few more but didn't manage to finish them.  Most of them are along this vein.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Meant to comment on this earlier. As I watched that I just thought, "How sad! Doesn't he have anyone close to him that can tell him how pathetic that video is?"
It actually reminded me of the last few years that Dick Clark was alive and still doing the New Year's Eve count down from Times Square. The poor man had recovered from a stroke but really shouldn't have been up in front of the cameras attempting to count down a live event. He was still on "thrrrreeeeee" when the ball dropped. Sad, just sad.