Welcome to ToTG!



February 10, 2014

Apocalypse? Not Now!

You Would Survive an Apocalypse

Congratulations! You are one of the few who always has a plan B. And a plan C.

You like to be well prepared in every aspect of your life. You are very responsible and conscientious.

Zombies? Floods? Civilizational collapse? Famine? Killer clowns from outer space? No sweat for you.


People may make fun of how prepared you are, but you know they'll be knocking on your door first when things go down. 





I don't think "very responsible and conscientious" really would apply to me, but...I'm definitely ready for the killer clowns.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Says I'd survive too. But honestly, I might loose my nerve if I ran into Killer Clowns in the dark.

Mike said...

I used to have a niece-in-law who said she was afraid of clowns. Honestly, I don't think I've known anyone who was afraid of clowns, but I can understand it if they were traumatized during a trip to the circus as a child.

I always figured she just got it from Seinfeld, think it was Kramer who was terrified of clowns.