Welcome to ToTG!



February 17, 2014

Happy President's Day!

I usually try to keep it to just one quiz per "page" in this blog, but today is President's Day, so I'll make an exception.

Besides, it keeps me from having to post some otherwise substantial and interesting content. 

You Are Abraham Lincoln
You are a very principled person who can't help but worry about the world.

Your conscience weighs heavy on you.

You have the best of intentions, and you are very earnest. There's little you prefer more than the simple truth.

You are internally motivated and able to tackle almost any challenge. You don't give up, and you're very diligent.


You have high expectations and tend to be firm with those around you, including yourself. However, you are also very warm, generous, and forgiving. 


 


An oldie, but goodie...the back side of Mount Rushmore.  If I'm Abraham Lincoln, then I'm the one with the biggest butt.

5 comments:

Carolea said...

So am I! I have been to the Black Hills. its very pretty there.

Mike said...

It's one of the places I want to see that's on my "bucket list", Beary. The good thing is that there are several other places I want to see relatively close by; Little Big Horn, for one. While I'm up in that general area of the U.S., I also want to go see Devil's Tower in Wyoming.

Carolea said...

also go to Deadwood SD. and General Custer State Park, You can see buffalo and mules.

Mike said...

I like mules and have several pics of them in this blog. Need to go back out there to visit them.

My nephew worked for a huge ranch that - I believe - had one of if not THE largest herds of buffalo in the U.S. There are a few at Palo Duro Canyon not far from here.

I don't think there's a big city on the list of any places in America I'd like to see. In fact, if I were driving to those places, I'd do my best to bypass them, even if a freeway went right through one and was a shorter route. I'd enjoy the more leisurely pace of a state highway and stopping and talking to people in smaller towns.

Mike said...

If I were driving to Devil's Tower or Mount Rushmore, I wouldn't drive through big cities, meant to say.

That ranch where my nephew worked was in Colorado.