Welcome to ToTG!



February 24, 2014

No Zzzzz's For Me

You Are an Insomniac

It's likely that this quiz confirms what you already know - you have insomnia.

It's difficult for you to sleep well through the night, and it's having a bad effect on your life.

You should probably seek treatment for your insomnia ... or at least try some home remedies.


Consider giving up caffeine and sticking to a sleep schedule. Everyone deserves a full night of rest. 





No, it's no surprise to me, but I don't have insomnia ALL the time. I do, however, have problems finding a regular sleep schedule. I do enjoy a good, uninterrupted sleep, but absolutely hate trying to go to sleep unless I'm really tired; otherwise, I'll lie there and think of all the things I should have done that day and the things I need do the next.  I also have some really strange dreams if I have too much stimulation before bedtime. (or eat too late)