Welcome to ToTG!



April 3, 2014

Beauty - Rino Stefano Tagliafierro

See classic art come to life.

NOTE:  This is the short version; I had the original bookmarked, meaning to post it but when I clicked on the link earlier, saw that it was private.  A quick search turned up this shorter video and the explanation for why the longer one is no longer available is captioned at the start.  It's still lovely and if you like it, keep checking YouTube or the creator's own website for the longer one.

And, while I'm at it, I should add that it has some nudity, but it is of the classical sort.  If it offends you...well, I expect a lot of things offend you.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Lovely in a surreal sort of way. Also love your disclaimer!

Mike said...

Yeah, well...some people just like to be all butthurt over things. I'll admit that I've been that way in the past and sometimes things STILL do annoy or even infuriate me, but I'm getting better.

Thanks f/ posting!