Welcome to ToTG!



April 1, 2014

Misfire on Angelfire

OK, it's not technically a 404 page, but is instead a 410 error...but I'd argue that they're basically the same thing in as what you're looking for isn't there. This was what I got when going through some old bookmarks that I had saved to make a post about, but darned if I can remember what there was about it I thought would be worthwhile to share with my loyal readers. Oh well, whatever it was, I'm sure it wasn't THAT great or I'd have already written about it.

Click image for larger view.


Strange graphic, huh? The kid's balloon has crashed in a lovely little field, just barely missing a sheep. (or maybe the sheep was thrown clear in the crash?) I wonder why the penguin was along for the ride.  I don't know why the balloon fell to earth, but I suspect it had something to do with the little ET inside the balloon and his wrecked spaceship.

I signed up for an Angelfire space around the same time I did for this Blogger blog, but I went ahead with Blogger.  I kept signing into my Angelfire acct. however, just in case, but not long afterwards I got an email saying many of the features would be available only with a paid subscription.  No thanks. I didn't want to use the free version, so....

No comments: