Welcome to ToTG!



April 8, 2014

And I Make Your Pee Stink

You Are Broccoli

You are down to earth and practical. You go for whatever is tried and true.

You tend to be a bit cautious, but you're not as boring as people think. There's a little room for spice in your life.

You are very healthy, and you take good care of yourself. You do your best to make good choices.


You are reliable and stable. You may not be the hottest thing, but people come back to you over and over again. 


 



Not sure about being very healthy or taking good care of myself or even making good choices, but I think most of the rest holds true.  Well, maybe not reliable and stable, either, but I DO like broccoli.

The one problem with it is it's on the list of foods to avoid if you're prone to kidney stones...but I don't pay a lot of attention to that list.  Then again, when I'm in the throes of agony from a stone, I always regret not paying attention to the list.

Oddly enough, a good online friend of mine and I were talking about vegetables earlier today on Facebook after she had posted a cauliflower recipe.  Cauliflower isn't in the results, but I wouldn't have minded being that vegetable, either.  After looking at all the possible results, I'm surprised I wasn't a mushroom.

Why?  Well, because I'm usually in the dark and people feed me crap all the time.

1 comment:

Carolea said...

carrot~You are bright and bold. You live a colorful life, and you never hold back when it comes to expressing yourself.
You are vivacious and spontaneous. You love to bounce your way through the world, and you especially love being outdoors.

You are very independent. While you like people, you can come off as aloof... you're into doing your own thing.
You have a positive outlook on life, and you keep things interesting. Your enthusiasm is contagious.