Welcome to ToTG!



February 7, 2016

Not in the Mood

To anyone who cares, I just haven't felt like posting much.   Actually, I haven't felt too well at all.  (I'll be OK and am getting better) A couple of weeks ago my computer bit the dust and it took me several days to try to resuscitate it (and finally giving up), then a day or two after buying a new one to get IT all sorted out.  (still a work in progress)

I've also been a little burned out on not only doing things in my blog, but participating much at all in my other online activities - friend's blogs plus message boards and forums I frequent.  I've mostly been just reading and catching up on the TV shows I like to watch.   I've got a lot more time than money, but lately I've been having problems finding enough time to do the things I used to do on the Internet. 

So, that's basically it, the reason I've not been around much.  I'm not sure many people have noticed, but I learned a long time ago to not validate myself by some silly blog or website I've created.  I just do this for grins, anyway. 

Love to all my friends and family and this blog's readers, the frequent visitors and those who stumbled in here and like something I've written or posted....and as always, to hell with the rest.

2 comments:

Joanne Casey said...

Hope you're feeling better soon

Mike said...

It was more "above the neck" pains than below. Thanks for your concern.