Welcome to ToTG!



February 7, 2016

Super Bowl Prediction


Not that anyone really cares what I think...and truth be told, even I don't much care about who wins it. 

I will be rooting for the Broncos.  I'm not a big fan of Denver, but I AM a fan of Peyton Manning and DeMarcus Ware.  I'd love to see Ware finally get a ring after all those frustrating years in Dallas and I'd also enjoy seeing Manning go out on top.  (I think he'll retire after this game, no matter the outcome.)

That said, I think the Panthers will win.  Cam Newton is a great player, but it's hard for me to root for him, especially over Manning.  Denver has a great defense, but Carolina's isn't too far behind.  I think it will come down to the Panther's offense being just a little better than Denver's defense.

I hope I'm wrong, but that's how I see it.  I wouldn't bet on the game, though.

My prediction:

Carolina 27 Denver 17

No comments: