Welcome to ToTG!



June 30, 2007

Fairly Family Friendly

"We" want to be FFF, so this is why we're announcing our CCCC, the official ToTG

Crude Comment Control Credo

This will be a preliminary proper posting procedure, so keep this page in your preferences, please and check back frequently for further fundamentals.

"We" have decided that none of the usual, vulgar expressions will be tolerated. Bathroom humor (or "humour" if you are British or Canadian or Australian or New Zealandish) WILL be allowed, but without any curse words.

You Monty Python fans will have to get your favorite/favourite filthy fart fix from elsewhere, I'm afraid.

(ooops...I said "fart". Never again, I promise with my fearless, frivilous frequent fervor/fervour, my friend)

"Crapola" is an accepted adjective and/or adverb and can thusly be used in this context:

"His cranium contains crapola." ... which of course would substitute for "SFB".

I'm tired of being called that. Talk about labels. I'm going to usurp that unusually ugly ubiquity.

No comments: