Welcome to ToTG!



June 30, 2007

Say "Cheesy"!



I think this was the last Christmas we all were together.

Since that time, we've gained three new family members, but lost Mother & Dad.

This was taken with my first digital camera, setting the timer each time for each shot, then running back into the frame and trying to assume the same position, more-or-less. Some of us did better at that than others.

BTW, I'm the fat, balding doofus on the far-right. The best at holding her spot was my niece-in-law, second from the right, second row, and also my niece in the middle. A rock, that girl, just like Momma at the back, middle. The other is a bit twitchy; she must get that from her Uncle Mike, bless her. Just kidding...She's a beautiful girl, inside and out, as is the other one. Heck, everyone in my family is pretty 'cept for my BIL and me. I'm beating him on the balding, but he's got me on the belly bit.

As soon as I got home that evening, I downloaded the photos to my computer, then put them together with IrfanView and UnFreeze and made that animation, then e-mailed it to my momma. I called her to tell her to check her mail and heard them all giggling like crazy. It was worth the response.

(my big sister said that our BIL, on the far-left, looked to be doing something obscene)


Big file, sorry.


3 comments:

Mike said...

I wore that same shirt today, come to think of it. It's not as faded as my balding dome, either.

RoseLNZ said...

take your camera and head out for some long daily walks..dual purpose and lose weight hehe

Mike said...

So, you think I'm fat?

Where's the ban button on these things?