Welcome to ToTG!



July 7, 2007

The Pants Dance

This is an actual movie taken just minutes ago.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I was looking for my cleanest pair of pants to wear, and when I went to the corner where I had stood a pair I had worn only a few dozen times, I found them out in the middle of the room doing a jig.

I've GOT to go do laundry. I've been wearing my "Liberals Suck" tshirt for several days and the only thing left hanging in the back of my closet is one of my liquor store "gimmees", a tequila shirt. The only problem with that one is that there's a picture of an agave plant on the front and when I wear the shirt I'm constantly getting all sorts of looks, mostly bad ones.

Some people have even stopped me and said "Hey, like the pot leaf shirt, man." It takes me a while, but I always explain it's the plant from which premium tequila is made.

That's usually followed with "Yeah, right..." and a glassy-eyed bloodshot wink.

I'm going down to the newest laundry here in town; "Billy Bob's Suds 'n Duds". The "suds" doesn't mean soapy water, but beer. Yep, there's a bar in the laundromat, pretty cool, actually. Since they don't allow children into a drinking establishment, even one with washers and driers, there's not any loud little brats knocking you over with the carts.

No, now it's loud big drunks knocking you over with the carts. That's an improvement in my book, though. Some of them drunks is womenfolks.

I really like Happy Hour down at Billy Bob's; half price on drinks and fabric softener, five to seven each day.

I'm taking my pants down there here in a minute, we can dance awhile then I'll buy them a margarita.

Hey, closest thing I've had to a date in YEARS.

1 comment:

Barb said...

I never know if you are pulling my leg or not! But I can just picture a beer/laundry being popular in your neck of the woods. *bg*