Welcome to ToTG!



July 31, 2007

Colon Clipart



I have quite a few graphics discs I have purchased since I first bought a computer and also belong to an alt.binaries clipart group. I can't help but be a packrat and collect what I find, but I really like the odd graphics. This will be the first in an inane series of the strangest clipart I have.

I don't remember where this one came from, but I DO remember that it was the only one like it, there was no stomach or rectum or even one showing the gall bladder. It always struck me funny that it was in the collection all by its lonesome.

I'm not for sure just where my descending colon is in my body, but if I ever see it (or anyone else's) I will recognize it, thanks to this c/a.

It will be orange, and look just like the upper radiator hose on a '67 Fairlane.


6 comments:

Mike said...

And if you'll click on that graphic, you can get the large size, suitable for printing on quality paper, then framing.

Barb said...

Gee, I was looking for some new art work for my livingroom =bg=

Mike said...

I have more, so stay tuned!

You may want to wait for the "Blue Lady" series.

Anonymous said...

LOL I was just looking at the feedjit box and saw someone found this site by searching 'colon clipart' man you're in the big times now! You should be proud! LOL
time to pull out the big draws, that pancreas and gall bladder clipart you're sitting on!

Mike said...

Heck, G, there's been at least half a dozen hits on colon clipart.

The funny thing is that when Google indexes this site, it picks up the post titles, then adds whatever is in the feeds at the side. People are looking for something specific, and find out that the post references it very little if any at all!

My ISP quit carrying the binaries newsgroups, darn it .

I'd have to say this was one of the oddest clipart graphics I've ever found, though.

Thanks for posting!

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.