Welcome to ToTG!



January 12, 2009

LIKE MIKE TYPE CAPS




You Are a Ski Cap



You are a comfortable, low maintenance, and even practical person.

You use fashion to look good, and you don't stray too far from the mainstream.

You are friendly and accepting. You don't really judge other people for their fashion choices.

You enjoy clothes and accessories as much as the next person, but you're not superficial about it!



I love sock caps, especially during the winter and most especially since I've been shaving my head. When I had hair I liked them, but my hair is so thin and fine it would practically tie in knots under the cap.

Back when I was a kid, there was a TV show called "Then Came Bronson" which starred Michael Parks who often wore a sock cap.



He wasn't a bad singer, either. I remember my big sister having this album:



I specifically remember "Long, Lonesome Highway" from the television show, plus he did a great version of "Oklahoma Hills".

Here's a couple of clips I found on YouTube:

Opening sequence



Closing Credits



Michael Nesmith of The Monkees (mentioned in a recent post) was another Mike who wore sock caps:

No comments: