Welcome to ToTG!



May 14, 2009

Cast Away Over/Under

"Cast Away" is showing tonight on the FX channel, coming on in less than 45 minutes and again immediately after.

I wonder how many hits my two posts will get?

Cast Away Crossroads

Arrington Ranch House

I'm setting the line at 10. Any takers?

I'm also thinking of going back to the intersection, sweeping up some gravel and selling it on eBay.



UPDATE: The first showing is just ending and there's been five (5) visitors so far. Looks like the over/under may be too close to call. OTOH, it's only 8 PST on the coast, so maybe we'll get the California crowd to give it to the "over".


A quick count shows there were 14 more after the ending of the first showing, bringing the total up to 19. The bad thing about the Feedjit counter is that it allows someone to opt out and delete their visit.

3 comments:

Rita Loca said...

Next time you visit my blog, let me know by leaving a comment. I love to meet new readers.

The Local Malcontent said...

Uh, I came over to suggest that you leave a comment at the Jungle Hut bloggie, Mike, but uh,

never mind.

Mike said...

OK, will do Jungle Mom.