Welcome to ToTG!



September 5, 2009

And Swaziland Makes 98

Even though the state flag counter (at bottom of the page) has maxed out on all 50 states and the District of Columbia, I still enjoying seeing the newest countries to have visited this blog.

For a week or longer, the newest country visitor was Montenegro, but the other day I noticed Swaziland had been here. It's always interesting to view the country information for countries such as Swaziland.



The African continent is the most under-represented, so I was pleased to see this latest new country from that region of the world.

As the list of new countries grew, I was chuffed to think of the "success" of this blog...then I visited the Flag Counter Forum and saw posts by several bloggers who had well over that number visit their own sites; some claimed over 200.

Several weeks ago, I noticed an odd entry, not a country but listed as "Unknown - Satellite Provider". Now, I'd bet that is exactly what it says it is, someone uses a satellite dish for their ISP. (I've read they're not reliable, touchy to keep in place and while it's faster than a dial-up connection, they are at the low end of everything else)

It's that, or some govt. agency checking for subversive activity...or maybe it's from a UFO who was attracted to the special frequency of this blog. (or perhaps they thought they saw a photo of one of their own kind in here)

Whatever, only two more to reach 100!

No comments: