Welcome to ToTG!



September 24, 2009

Right or Left?



No, not politics, but why do certain countries drive on the side they do?

Find out why at How Do Countries Choose Which Side They Drive On?

Several times when my British friend elle came over to see me and we'd decide to go somewhere, she would go to the car and stand by the driver's side. I'd go to her with the keys, unlock the door and then hand them to her. "Want me to unlock your side?" she'd ask, probably wondering why I couldn't do it myself.

"Nope." I'd tell her. "Just thought you were wantin' to drive."

1 comment:

Alison said...

I do exactly the same as Elle many times and stand waiting to get in the drivers side when I am not planning to drive , that site made interesting reading not only on the driving side subject but other stuff too ,thanks for the link.